Friday, 22 May 2015

Telling my Story

On Friday 15th of May we had the Junior School cross-country. We ran hard in the mud and puddles; some of us even ran up and down Cycle Mountain!
We decided to tell our cross-country stories. 
With Carolyn we thought about how we can use paint and symbols to share our story. We thought about what we could see, what we could hear, what we could feel and how we felt in our heart. We then told our story in ‘code’.

Success Criteria:
  • Create a code to tell my story
  • Speak clearly and with expression as I tell my story


How I am going

Create a code to tell my story
Kerri thinks
 
 


Speak clearly and with expression as I tell my story
Kerri thinks
 
 


Reflection

I really like: 

I think I need to practice:

Something that really helped me was:

No comments:

Post a Comment