Saturday, 7 March 2015

Read to Self



We are learning to read to self. This builds our reading stamina and helps us to get better at reading. We also have lots of fun reading!

Success Criteria
  • I read quietly
  • I concentrate on the book
  • I stay in space
  • I read the whole time
  • I get started straight away

How I am going

Read to self
Kerri thinks





Reflection

I really like: Reading volcano books.

I think I need to practice:  Using a quiet voice when I read.

Ryan, I can see you love read to self. You love picking the books you want to read and are enjoying finding out all about volcanoes. You get started straigt away, stay in one spot and read the whole time. Remember to read in your brain or in a quiet voice so other kids can enjoy reading their books too.
Kerri

1 comment:

  1. You so love reading ... Just like your mummy did ...

    ReplyDelete